Please Join Comunity Online

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

TRANSLATE

All wigs free Shipping with 3 free gifts at Wigsbuy, Shop Now! Beddinginn.com

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Freelancer Employer Orientation Exam Latest Verified Question & Answers

1. How much does it cost to register as an employer on freelancer.com?
A: There is no cost to register
2. Multiple freelancer.com accounts are required in order to both bids on jobs as freelancer and hire freelancers as an employer? 
A: False
3. To prevent a project from being listed on the search engines, choose the – option when posting.
A: Private
4. Posting a project private incurs an additional fee of —-
A: $10.00
5. How may required skills can be selected when posting a project?
A: 1 to 5
6. Contact details should always be posted in a project description, so freelancers can discuss the project with employer.
A: False
7. How do I leave a feedback for a user after releasing the payment for a project?
A notice will appear at the top of your dashboard that you need to leave a feedback. Click on theA: Link in the notice.
8. The minimum amount I can post as the budget for a standard (non featured-non full time) project is:
A: $30-$250
9. How much does a premium member pay when selecting a provider for a project?
A: There is no fee for premium members.
10. How can I invite a freelancer to bid on a project I’ve posted?
A: Click on the “invite to bid” button on the freelancer’s profile.
11. My project hasn’t yet closed. Can I extend the closing date?
A: Yes for up to 14 days but a $5 fee will be assessed.
12. What’s the additional cost to post a project with the sealed bids option?
A: There is no such option
13. I’m receiving the same question about my project from several bidders. How can I easily answer the question so all bidders can see it?
A: Post an explanation to the project clarification board.
14. How can I hide bids I’m definitely not interested in?
A: Click the “hide bid” link on those bids.
15. Where can I find links to my projects that have closed?
A: On your account dashboard, in the employer view, click on the “past projects” tab
16. There is a gold icon with a red X beside the amount of a bid placed on my projects. What does this mean?
A: You do not have enough funds in your account to pay this bid in full.
17. What does the milestone request in the freelancers bid mean?
A: It shows the amount of the milestone payment the freelancer has requested if you accept his/her bid offer they start work.
18. How can I cancel milestone payment I’ve created for a freelancer?
A: Milestone payments can only be cancelled by the freelancer. You can send a request to the freelancer or submit a dispute.
19. I paid a freelancer via PayPal for a project, but didn’t received the final deliverables as promised. If I feel a dispute with freelancer.com, how long will the freelancer have to respond?
A: You cannot file a dispute, since the payment was made via a third party.
20. What kind of criteria can I use to search for freelancers to invite to bid on my project?
Any or all of these
21. To ensure maximum exposure for a project, choose the —- option.
A: Featured
22. Which of the following is true about the milestone payment system?
A: It ensures freelancers that funds are available to pay for satisfactory completed tasks and projects
23. Why do some freelancers use the project clarification board to submit their bids?
A: Any of these
24. How much does it cost to post a Priority project?
A: $5
25. How can I submit a PayPal payment to a freelancer from freelancer.com?
A: You can’t. Payment via 3rd party providers must be made from the provider’s site.
26. A freelancer rated me unfairly. What can I do?
A: All of these are valid options.
27. How can I provide a highly detailed description of a project without making my posted description too lengthy?
A: Upload a document with the details.
28. How can i find more about a bidder?
A: Any of these
29. How can I increase a bidder’s confidence?
A: All of these
30. Private projects will only be sent by —
A: Registered users who are logged in

31. What advantage does the milestone payment system offer me as an employer?
A: All of these
32. How much does a basic member pay when selecting a provider for a project?
A: The higher of $3 or 3% of the project amount
33. Can I add the “featured” option to my project after bidding starts?
A: Yes, but the appropriate fee will be deducted from your account.

Written by: Dede Anna
Menghidupkan Komunikasi, Updated at: 2:42 PM

0 komentar:

Post a Comment